WELCOME TO THE MIDDLE SCHOOL DOWNLOAD CENTER!
Dear Middle School Families,
Thank you for all you are doing to support our students academically and emotionally, now that our building is officially closed through the end up the school year. Your partnership is important to us, so please continue to reach out if we can assist in any way.
- The Office Hours link now lists all of our teachers and the best ways to contact them. Please note that while office hours are listed, our teachers are sending and receiving messages all throughout the day; these are just the best times to reach them. If you need to reach out at other times, please feel free to do so, as we understand we aren't all on the same schedules. You can expect responses within a very short time, but certainly by the next school day. If you've tried more than once and haven't heard back, please contact Ms. Prorok, Mrs. Slocum, or Mrs. Minehan for further assistance.
- Our food service is continuing during the closure, with updated pick-up hours of 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. If you need to call for delivery, the number is 716-492-9322. This is still available for ALL students, not just those who receive free and reduced lunch.
- If you are having tech issues, please call 716-492-9330; be sure to leave your name and a valid phone number. You may also email email@example.com or use SysAid to submit a help ticket.
- Please visit our MS Counseling page for resources and contact information if you need support. This is a stressful time, and we are here to help!
- Visit our Facebook page for fun links and messages!
- Our 8th grade celebration and 5th grade orientations will need to look different this year, but they have not been forgotten. We are working on some plans and will share.
- If you need to reach us, please call Ms. Prorok at 716-492-9393, Mrs. Minehan at 716-492-9375, or Mrs. Slocum at 716-492-9376, send an email, or message our Facebook page.
Please continue to stay safe, be well, and be in touch. We miss you!