Welcome to Pioneer School's Parent/STUDENT Portal
Pioneer Central School's ParentPortal gives parents access to real-time information from anywhere there is internet access, including smart devices, to their students:
- Current class schedule
- Individual assignment details (pending and completed)
- Completed assignment grades and current class averages
- Number and types of absences and tardies
- Online Progress Reports and Report Cards (grades 5-12)
- Cafeteria balances (if money is placed on account)
With ParentPortal, everyone stays connected. Parents are able to participate more fully in their student's progress throughout the entire school year.
NOTE: ParentPortal is NOT compatible with Internet Explorer.
If you have an issue with your password or need more information contact Joellen Morey at 716-492-9301