Announcing the Summer Food Program for 2020

MY SCHOOL BUCKS is an easy way to pay for school meals.  Visit myschoolbucks.com

Would you like to earn some extra cash? Are you looking for something to do while your child is in school?


Applications are available at the High School Business Office.
Contact Cate Pritchard at (716) 492-9347 with any questions. 

Please click on the links below for important information that all parents need to know about food services at Pioneer Schools.

Free & Reduced Lunch Application

Letter to Parents

Choose My Plate

Please refer to the income eligibility scale found on page 2 of the Letter to Parents to determine your eligibility. If you are eligible for free or reduced meals please fill out the Free and Reduced Lunch Application and return it to your school cafeteria, by mail P.O. Box 579 Yorkshire, NY 14173 or via email.

Thank you,

Catherine Pritchard, Food Service Director
Pioneer Central School District
(716) 492-9347

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)  Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) Email: program.intake@usda.gov.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.