Our Career and Technical Education (CTE) endorsement allows our students to get a regents diploma with distinction in our Engineering cluster. They must take the following five classes to get this endorsement on their diploma:
- Introduction to Engineering design (IED),1 credit, They also received the required art credit they need to graduate.
- Principles of Engineering (POE), 1 credit
- Digital Electronics (DE), 1 credit
- Civil Engineering and Architecture (CEA), 1 credit
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM), 1 credit
- Career and Financial Management, 1/2 credit
- BEEP Portfolio, 1/2 credit
*Students must also pass the NOCTI exam in Pre-engineering.
*See your guidance counselors, Mr. Cook or Mr. Kress if you are interested.