Recipe for Success
- Students are respectful of other people.
- Students come to school with a positive attitude toward their studies.
- Students attend class every day. There is no substitute for being present.
- Students are prepared and do their class work when it is assigned.
- Students work to their potential and when needed they rewrite tests/essays to improve their achievement.
- Students seek help when they are struggling.
- Parents are supportive and positive about education.
- Parents provide a study place in the home and monitor their teen’s academic progress.
- Teachers will provide a safe environment conducive to learning.
- Teachers will challenge all students to meet high academic standards.
- Teachers will facilitate learning to help students become the future leaders of our communities.