Pioneer School District is excited to offer MySchoolBucks. This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to add money to your student’s meal account using a credit/debit card or electronic check.
You can also view recent purchases, check balances, and set-up low balance alerts for FREE.
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or with the Mobile App for your iPhone, Android or Windows phone!
- Efficiency - Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy!
1. Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com website link and register for a free account.
2. You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
3. Add your students using their school name and student ID.
Things to know:
- If you have more than one child in the District you can handle all online prepayments from the same online account.
- In order to use the online prepayment service, a small convenience fee for each transaction will be assessed to cover the bank fees. The convenience fee is $2.49 per deposit transaction. Parents placing money into multiple meal accounts will only be assessed the $2.49 fee once per deposit transaction. Pioneer Food Service does not profit from this transaction. Please Note: Each transaction total cannot exceed $120. If you wish to make a payment of more than $120, the total must be split into multiple transactions.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
· Visit MySchoolBucks.com and click on Help/FAQ’s
We are confident that MySchoolBucks will benefit you, your child and our District. If you have any questions about this new service, please feel free to contact the Food Service Dept. at 716-492-9347.