2010-2011 LATCHKEY PROGRAM
CHILD CARE PROGRAM INFORMATION SHEETPIONEER ELEMENTARY AT ARCADE
Pioneer Elementary at Arcade offers a before and after school child care program known as the Latchkey Program.
The before school program offers in-school care from 7:00 – 8:45 AM.
The after school child care program is from 3:20-6:00 P.M. The cost is $2.00 per hour per child and includes a daily snack (in the afternoon) and a variety of fun and educational activities. The program is flexible so that children can attend any or all of the days for the entire three hours or any part of it.
If you are interested in enrolling your child in either the before or after school child care program, please return the attached application to the main office and indicate on the bottom of the form the date that you would like your child/children to start.
Some information you will need to know about the Latchkey Child Care Program:
1. We do NOT operate on days when school is closed.
2. After school care will NOT operate on half days.
3. Payment for service is due by FRIDAY following the week services were provided. Please request a receipt when making a payment.
4. You may pre-pay for childcare. This must be arranged through the office.
5. All school rules for behavior apply to the Latchkey Program.
If you have any questions, please call the school at 492-9300 ext.9424. We look forward to hearing from you.
Kevin R. Munro