Why Middle School Counselors?
Internal changes, coupled with the challenges of the outside world, reinforce the goal of middle school counselors to teach students skills to help them through this difficult stage of life and to use these skills on a daily basis. To accomplish this, middle school counselors provide and carry out a comprehensive counseling program that focuses on the uniqueness of students in three areas of development — academic, career, and personal/social.
What do we do?
· Individual counseling for students regarding family, academic, behavioral, and social issues
· Group Counseling which includes: Family Change, study skills, goal setting, peer issues, social skills, anger management, and conflict resolution
· Referrals to outside services for counseling
· High School Planning and Career Exploration
· Provide Academic Assistance and Grade Reporting
· Act as a parent resource by providing supportYou can also
view other opportunities available through the Counseling Center by clicking on our
Feel free to contact us regarding any questions, concerns, or to schedule an appointment. Students are assigned a counselor according to their last name. Please see the following list of counselors along with their contact information. We can also be reached through email by clicking on the name of the person you would like contact.
Students A-K Students L-Z Counseling Center Secretary
(716) 492-9382 (716) 492-9381 (716) 492-9380
“Please note: This website may contain links to third party sites: The links in these various areas will let you leave the school district web site. The linked sites are not under the control of the district and the district is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a link site, or any changes made to such sites. The district is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site by Pioneer Central Schools.”