Once again, we have had to change our plans. We will remain in a hard close and will not be able to allow anyone in the building, other than essential staff. We realize that this could be an inconvenience, but it is for the safety of all. We will keep you updated as we receive information. For now this is what you should expect:
- Weekly teacher check-ins. At these check-ins please let them know what you need from us.
- All staff members will check their voicemail twice a day. Attached is a list of common numbers that you may need.
- Work delivery will begin Friday morning, March 20. The bus will leave here at 9:00 a.m. If you are not home, we will leave it on your porch. There will be a second delivery on March 27. These resources will be general and flexible to use as you see fit.
- Regular teacher resources/activities will come directly from your child's teacher.
- Check for regular Facebook updates with resources and family activities.
- Breakfast and lunch are free to ALL students each day. The pick-up sites are at the High School and at Delevan. If you can't pick the food up, you can have it delivered. Just let us know (716-492-9347).
- We have included a sample daily schedule as a suggestion as to how you may structure your day.
We know that this is a trying time for everyone. We are here to support you. Please let us know if you need anything!
Tiffany Giannicchi, Principal