Are you new to my classroom?
Top 10 things to keep in mind:
1. We will be studying World History and Geography, not US history.
2. Short writing prompts will be given almost every day.
3. There are 3-4 essays per quarter. Be prepared to write.
4. After every unit we have a unit test comprised of 30-50 multiple choice questions, 1-2 constructive response questions, and an Enduring Issue essay.
5. If you miss class, you are responsible for the information missed. You must teach yourself the material or see me during your lunch.
6. If you are ever absent, your parent must write an excuse the day you return.
7. The Supplies are required to be in class with you daily (4 colored pens- 1 blue, 1 black, 1 red, and 1 green, 3 ring binder (1 inch is fine).
8. Online review using a textbook: http://www.classzone.com/cz/books/wh_survey05/get_center_home.htm?rg=review_center
9. If you are struggling in class, you need to see me immediately. Do not wait until the unit exam.
10. We move through the curriculum quickly, be prepared for class by reviewing your notes nightly.Office: C155
Work phone: 492 9300 1355