The Pioneer school libraries have access to various non-fiction ebooks. These ebooks allow for unlimited, simultaneous computer access. This means that an entire class of students may be reading the same book at the same time.For a complete listing of available ebooks, scroll down to the bottom of this page.To access ebooks:
1. From the Pioneer Homepage, choose Libraries, then choose Pioneer OPAC.
2. Choose Pioneer Middle School.
3. In the search box, type the title of the book you are looking for followed by the word ebook.
4. The record for the ebook will then be displayed. Click on the blue hyperlink in order to access the ebook.
5. Once you are in the ebook, use the Table of Contents to navigate to specific parts of the book.
6. When in a section of the ebook, there are various options that may be useful. You can: search for a word or phrase within the ebook, download or print portions of the ebook, listen to the text of the ebook, or download the MP3 of the ebook. In some cases, the ebook will display as a PDF of the print book’s actual pages.