Pioneer Central Schools

Are you looking to earn some extra cash?
Are you looking for something to do while your child is in school? 
Apply to be a Substitute Food Service Helper. 
Applications available at the High School Business Office.  
Contact Cate Pritchard at (716)492-9347 with questions.  Employment Flyer

 Welcome to Pioneer School Food Services
Please click on the links below for important information
that all parents need to know about food services at Pioneer Schools
2015-2016 Free & Reduced Lunch Application
Please refer to the income eligibility scale found on page 2 of the Letter to Parents to determine your eligibility.  If you are eligible for free or reduced meals please fill out the Free and Reduced Lunch Application and return it to your school cafeteria, by mail P.O. Box 579 Yorkshire, NY 14173 or via e-mail
Thank you,

Food Service Director
Pioneer Central School District
(716) 492-9347

The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (PDF), found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at

Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities and you wish to file either an EEO or program complaint please contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339 or (800) 845-6136 (in Spanish).

USDA is an equal opportunity employer.