- You can read books online using this internet-based Kurzweil link.
- Engage in interesting math, reading, writing and science activities to work on various skills. You will need your username and password.
- Read interesting, current nonfiction articles at a level that is just right for you and build your comprehension skills!
- Create online flashcards, play games, and create quizzes to test yourself.
- Online activities to practice proofreading and constructing sentences by identifying errors and inserting correct words or punctuation marks.
- Online reading program to work on comprehension, fluency and vocabulary.
- Log in using your username and password. Read engaging passages at your specific reading level and answer questions about what you have read to improve your critical thinking skills!
- ReadWorks is an online comprehension program that includes fun, engaging articles, vocabulary practice and other integrated tools.
Scholastic Story Starters
- Using different writing prompts, you can write your own creative stories using the Scholastic Story Starter.
- Seesaw is a digital student portfolio where students can showcase creative projects they're working on in class, respond to teacher posts and answer questions using pictures, videos, notes, activities, etc.
- Read interesting news articles at your specific reading level and take a reading comprehension quiz afterwards.
- Practice your typing skills using this free site!