• As of now, you will need to supply 19 snacks, napkins, drinks (cups) or drink boxes each time it is your child's day to provide snack.
• Healthy Snacks are always suggested: Goldfish, Applesauce, Apples, Fruit Kabobs, Cheese and Crackers, Celery/Carrots
• NOTE: Please put all snacks in individual baggies so your child may past out his/her snack. Thank you!
• No Fruit Gummies due to children who have caps on teeth
• Please send in 100 percent juice, Water or Milk to drink.
(I cannot serve juice with colored dyes due to allergies.)
• This year we have food allergies to peanuts, strawberries and eggs.
• For Birthday Snacks: Ice Cream works well (better than cupcakes).