Calculator Guidelines and Info:
All students must have a scientific calculator. Graphing calculators are optional. Students will be assigned a graphing calculator for classroom use; according to the following guidelines:
1. Graphing calculators may only be used in the classroom.
2. Each student will be assigned specific calculator to use during math class.
3. The student is responsible for that calculator throughout class, and must be sure it is returned before the end of class.
4. Any student who loses or breaks a calculator is responsible for paying for its replacement
5. All calculators will be locked up if calculator batteries are stolen.***Directions for downloading a graphing calculator at home:Follow the directions in the link below.