High School: Pathway To Engineering
The structured yet flexible high school program offers students in-depth, hands-on knowledge of engineering and technology-based careers. The three-tiered approach to learning flows from foundation courses to specialization courses to a capstone course.
The main focus in this curriculum is project-based learing, every principle and theory that is taught is related to a project or lab that is done in class.
Pathway to Engineering™'s three tiers:
- Introduction to Engineering Design™
- Principles of Engineering™
- Digital Electronics™
- Civil Engineering and Architecture™
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing™ (Offered @ Ellicottville BOCES)
- Engineering Design and Development™ (Offered @ Ellicottville BOCES)
This curriculum prepares students for demanding two- and four-year college engineering programs.