- This year in 8th grade Math, the students will learn the 8th grade math Core Curriculum Standards.
- The Accelerated students, will follow the Common Core Standards for Algebra.
- Scientific Calculators will be used in class. A scientific calculator should be bought and kept at home until the NYS test, then brought in to be used on the test.
- NYS State Assessment will be in April for all math 8 students
- Accelerated students will take a Regents Exam in June. They will practice using Graphing Calculators in class that will be used on the Regents.
- I Ready will be used to monitor students and their progress.