Homework/Study SkillsHOME STUDY SPOTFind a comfortable spot to do homework/studying.
*Study in the same spot everyday.
*Use a desk, table, or chair that is comfortable.
*Pictures of what you like to do.
*Reminders of past successes around you( example- awards)
1. Make up test questions on what you have learned.
* flip chart
* study buddy
* flip index card
2. Rewrite your notes.
3. Write a summary of your notes in your own words.
4. Reread your handouts and highlight your notes.
5. Put question marks next to unclear material.
6. Ask teacher for help the next day.
7. Visualize what you are learning (picture).